At Parsons Smile Center, everything we do is for the well-being of our valued patients. We are enthusiastic about delivering quality, compassionate dental care tailored to each patient’s individual needs.
We know that optimum oral health is a vital element of comprehensive physical health and that dentists do more that just “drill and fill.” Like your primary care doctor, Fady Salha is an essential member of your family’s team of healthcare providers.
What Has Parsons Smile Center Done Lately?
- Diagnosis and treatment of gum disease
- Oral cancer checks
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic bad breath
- Coordinated care with medical doctors for dental patients with cancer or other chronic conditions
- Guidance on the oral health ramifications of medication side effects
- Custom night guards for people who grind their teeth
- Oral conscious sedation, patience, and compassion for patients with dental anxiety
- Specialized care for woman who are pregnant
- Pediatric dental counsel for new parents
- Emergency care for victims of a mouth injury
- Referrals to and coordination with trusted specialists for procedures we don’t perform at Parsons Smile Center
- Custom mouthguards for athletes of all ages
- Coaching on appropriate dental hygiene
- Diagnosis of bite issues
- Replacement of old amalgam fillings
- Improved confidence for smile redesign recipients
- In-office and at-home teeth whitening
- Dental deep cleanings that include scaling and root planing for plaque and tartar removal
What Can We Do For You?
The professional team at Parsons Smile Center would love to help you with any of your dental needs, but we can’t help you unless you come in. To schedule an appointment, call 718-939-0862.
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):